SENECT ONE Control Box
$1,800.00 + GST
- Dimensions: 191 x 140 x 60mm
- Power Supply: 100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz or 24 VDC
- Sensor input ports: 1 x SENECT input (compatible to all SENECT sensors)
- Output ports: 3 x Actuator outputs
- Ingress protection: IP54
- Data transmission: 2.4 GHz WLAN, remote access via dynamic DNS, port forwarding and IPv4
Multifunctional Aquaculture Controller
One controller for all:
- Monitoring and regulating of one parameter (e.g. Oxygen)
- Monitoring & alarming
- Versatile in its applicability: ponds, raceways, mesocosms and recirculating aquaculture systems (RAS)
- Scalable and combineable: many units can be combined to one software system
- Wireless data transmission via WLAN ? Remote access and alarm via smartphone
- Easy DIY installation – easy operation
The SENECT Control App allows you to integrate your SENECT control units into your WLAN network and use your smartphone, tablet or PC to make settings, trigger actions, receive alarm messages, view sensor readings live or save the recorded data locally (PC version only).
For example, with the SENECT Control App you can be notified by push message and email in case of an alarm, e.g. when the oxygen concentration falls below a specified level or when the filter stops (emergency stop).
You can use the SENECT Control App to receive the sensor readings and the status of the respective devices (e.g. filter: last cleaning or solenoid valve: on / off) and thus maintain an overview of your system.
Benefit from the advantages of the SENECT Control App:
- Easy and convenient setting of the settings
- Always keep an eye on the water parameters even when on the move
- Alarm when measured values exceed or fall below thresholds