Trident Aquaculture Heat Pumps
Commercial Quality Heat Pumps & Chillers
True Temperature Control
Highest quality titanium heat exchangers.
Most heat pumps use a Tube in shell heat exchanger . That is titanium piping with a PCV or plastic outer shell. Although low cost and versatile, they are prone to cracking at the plastic shell joins. This is for a couple of reasons.
- Titanium is a difficult metal to work with, and so plastic washers and nuts have to be used to join the titanium pipework to the PVC Shell. This is where most of the leaks will occur.
- In single heat or chill projects this may not be an issue, however in projects requiring temperature control and the heat pump is required to heat and chill, the PVC shell with expand and shrink and over time crack.
To overcome these issue Toyesi invested in full metal jacket heat exchangers. This solution removed the two main heat exchanger issues. Easy braised connections and no cracking under stress.
- Water in the inner coil and gas in between the inner and outer coil to enhance turbulence intensity and heat transfer coefficient.
- Spirally corrugated tubes increases heat transfer area to also increase efficiency.
- Reliable with higher pressure standard and less welding points
- Titanium inner tube with high corrosion resistance.
- Enhanced groove line inner tube surface further boosting heat transfer efficiency.
- Full metal inner and outer to ensure no plastic component failures or leaking connections. High pressure rating compared to U-PVC.
For those looking for budget focused aquaculture products, we now offer the Titanium Monoblock heat exchangers. Designed and built by the same manufacturer as the tube in tube, however it offers a compact design and a unique removable casing that allows for cleaning. Its only draw back is we require additional refrigerant accumulators to allow for the lack of internal spacing.
Intelligent Energy Management Controller
- Intelligent energy management controller ensures reliable operation throughout the year.
- Coupled with this controller is electrical, refrigerant and water flow safety devices ensuring equipment protection and peace of mind.
- External Contact points for BMS System connectivity via Voltage free contact points. +15V power from board.
- Advanced, yet simple to use, thermostat for trouble free easy operation